Wednesday, May 18, 2011

2011 Summer Movies

It's that time of year again. The smell of popcorn in the air and a cool place to escape the summer heat is provided by your local movie theater. There are many movies slated for release this summer that could prove to be very entertaining. From the highly anticipated Captain America to the comedy Crazy, Stupid, Love, the production companies seem to be aiming for a better summer movie season than last year's dismal display. We can hope so anyway. For a Web 2.0 class, I had to make a screencast and display it on my blog. I hope you, the readers, enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it. On with the show!



I used Fandango and IMDB for my summer movie information.

6 comments:

  1. I hadn’t heard of Priest before—looks like one I might have to see; I like that you added both written synopses of each movie along with the images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This list was very useful to me because of the childrens movies that were listed. It will be a long summer, and my toddler will love Smurfs and Winnie the Pooh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. My son will love Kung Fu Panda and Winnie the Pooh. So many great movies this Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This list was very informative. I like how it was setup in a powerpoint style to keep things neat and organized.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post, with a great rundown of the upcoming summer movies. I personally am looking forward to the Captain America and Green Lantern movies! I think the screencast could also have been a bit better if you included which movies really caught your interest and why.

    ReplyDelete