Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Roommate

 Don't waste any money on this one, just Netflix the movie Single White Female with Bridget Fonda and Jennifer Jason Leigh. The Roomate is a complete ripoff. I know it sounds harsh, but thank goodness it was the second feature and I already got to watch Unknown first. I hit my breaking point when Leighton Meester put a kitten in a dryer and claimed it got lost.This movie should be up for the Razzie this year.

Single White Female at http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105414/.

2 comments:

  1. That's what I thought just from seeing the previews. Thanks for 'enduring' for us. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, I'm pleasantly surprised by movies. Now and again, I will go to see a movie in which the trailer doesn't interest me. In this case, I should have stuck with my original thought and not watched it, but I can't only give good reviews, that would be kind of boring.

    ReplyDelete