Friday, February 25, 2011

The drive-in is a fun place to watch movies!!

I go to the drive-in at least once a week to see new movies. It's a inexpensive way to watch movies that i'm not sure about. If a movie looks really good, I will go to a indoor theatre. So, it was double feature night at the Westwind Drive-in (http://www.westwinddriveins.com/di-index.html) and I decided to watch Unknown with Liam Neeson, Diane Kruger, and Frank Langella and the only second feature I hadn't seen The Roomate with Brooke Leighton. Today, I'm going to review Unknown.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. I didn't know that Drive-ins still existed. Is that price per person or per car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The price is $6.25 per adult for regular showings and $4.25 per adult on Tuesdays for regular showings. The price for children ages 5-11 is $1.00 and children under 5 years of age are free. How is the sound? I know that it somehow gets picked up through your car's FM radio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The price is per person. On Tuesdays, it's $4.25 per person and children under 10 are free. The rest of the week, adults are $6.25 and children under 10 are $1.00. They just started snackbar to your car. They give you a menu and you can call the snackbar and have your popcorn and goodies brought out to you. I haven't used it yet, but it sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The drive-in is a lot of fun. I have been a few times over the years. I really wish there was one on the south west side of town.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish they had one in the southwest side of town too. I live in the southwest and it would be easier for me to go more often if it was closer. To bad Drive-ins are a thing of the past and they probaly won't build any more. With the rising movie theater prices, concession prices, and gas prices I have noticed an increase of people going to the drive-in. I usually go M-Th and it's getting busier than I've seen it in years. Tuesday nights are family nights (Adults $4.25, Kids $1.00)and it's so crowded it looks like the weekend crowd.

    ReplyDelete