Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Eagerly anticipated Summer 2011 movies!

Last week Scream 4 premiered and I paired it with a screening of Your Highness. I enjoyed both movies. But...Today I'm here to talk about the movies I have been patiently waiting for.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Part Two- I read the books first. Therefore, I know how it ends.Yet, It has not ruined it for me so far. I still want to see how they put it on film. The 3D should be a nice addition also.

Transformer Revenge of the Fallen- Honestly, I have tried not to read anything about this one. Sometimes they give away too much. So other than Megan Fox was replaced by another love interest, I know only what I saw in the first trailer put out.

Last summer, I was looking forward to the new Resident Evil movie. They are making a new one, just not much information about when.

They are almost done with the new Spiderman movie, but I liked the old one. It is going to hard watching a rebooted more like the comic version.

Here is a slideshow of some of my favorite movies.

Captain America- The recent trailer blew me away. They used computer graphics to put Chris Evans head on a tiny body. I knew he had bulked up for the role, but when they show the transition on film; it is amazing. I love all things Marvel, so I definitely will see this movie.

Thor- Mythic Gods, Anthony Hopkins, Natalie Portman, and Chris Hemsworth : All good reasons to see this movie.

I hope you enjoy the summer movie season. If I get some free time, I will add more reviews to this site. Until then enjoy your popcorn!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the slide show of DVD covers!! Great angle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was thinking outside the box. LOL!

    ReplyDelete